I have to stop "the game". I knew form the very begining that is hopeless, but dreamy me was hoping... The statistics show that one heart was broken, since is about my heart, is no big deal, I'm used...so:
"Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you"

2 comentarii:
Can't you just let me be?
you can`t always stop the game
sometimes the game stopes it selph
usualy when it does it`s not a happy ending
but sometimes the end is totally different than what you expected
It`s not a bad thing to have hope evan if sometimes it stabes you from behind
But hope also keeps you to move on, not to give up
In the end the much you try not to think about someone or something that much you`ll keep thinking about it/him/her etc
so just let it be ;)
Trimiteți un comentariu